2020 Beach House Floral Towel Calendar by Kay Dee Designs B07M7XVR8F

• Model: B07M7XVR8F
  • 959 Units in Stock
Color:
    • 2020 Beach House Floral Towel Calendar by Kay Dee Designs B07M7XVR8F
    • 8 Piece Turkish Luxury Turkish Cotton Towel Set - Eco Friendly 2 Bath Towels 2 Hand Towels 4 Wash Clothes by Turkuoise Turkish Towel White White B071DT7S15
    • Factory Entertainment Friday The 13th Jason Mask Beach Towel B00YD2L7IU
    • byLora Terry Cotton Shower Bath Wrap Women Towel Cover Up Towel Beach Swimming Pool for Ladies - Fuchsia - One Size ONE-SIZE B00DA0PGWY
    • Collections Etc Butterfly Watercolor Floral White 3pc. Spring Summer Bathroom Towel Set B07CSHGRPG
    • Cotton Beach Towels Harley-Davidson Motor Cycles Logo Beach Towel 30 X 60 Inches Orange B00UAXVTTS

$79.66  $19.18
Save: 76% off

Add to Cart:

This fits your .
  • Make sure this fits by entering your model number.

• Popular Calendar Towel

• Continue the homespun tradition

• Use once as a calendar, forever as a towel

• Printed on 100% Linen-Look Cotton

• Includes dowel and cord for display

• Beach House Floral Towel Calendar: Seashore meets florals for a pretty coastal scene in this linen-look calendar towel, adapted from watercolor artwork. Mason jars complete the breezy, beachy look. Born in the 1950's, calendar towels have become cherished & reusable collectibles. Affectionately referred to as "forever calendars", use once as a beautiful wall-hanging calendar, and then forever as a kitchen towel! Calendar towels make thoughtful gifts, and include dowels, coupling, cord, and a mailable gift box so you can send to a friend. Vintage is the new modern with collectible hanging calendar towels. These kitschy calendars are affectionately referred to as forever calendars as they are used well past the calendar year. A full year calendar is printed on cotton or linen and can be used as kitchen towels, stitched into decorative pillows, framed, or re-used in many ways after the year is over.Popular Calendar TowelContinue the homespun traditionUse once as a calendar, forever as a towelPrinted on 100% Linen-Look CottonIncludes dowel and cord for displayDimensions: 17 in W x 27.5 in LPackaged in mailable gift boxPerfect gift for any occasionGreat for the kitchenRave Reviews"I love it so much, that I ordered it again! I was also thrilled that I caught a special sale and that it shipped so quickly. Sadly, I did not order extras, to give as gifts!" -MrsPiggy"Every year I buy my towel calendars here! Wonderful every year so I'll see ya next year!!!" -ZigZagAbout Kay Dee Designs During the last six decades, through hard work, innovation, and strategy, Kay Dee Designs Inc. has sprung from its humble roots to become one of the most recognized suppliers of kitchen textiles in the industry, and has always been mindful that their customers are the reason for their success. In 1951, 'Kay Dee' was established as a hand-printer of linen towels and calendar towels. Although still operating out of rural Hope Valley, Rhode Island, today, Kay Dee Designs has partnered with the be

button-top.png